1. Microblogging is the sending of brief posts or messages to a personal blog on a microblogging Web site. They can be made public on a web site and/or distributed to a private group of subscribers.
2. Some examples of these service providers:
- Twitter – http://twitter.com
- Jaiku – http://www.jaiku.com
- Pownce – http://pownce.com
- Socialthing – http://socialthing.com
- Hellotxt – http://hellotxt.com
3. It helps to keep communication running smoothly and helps people keep in touch. It is also an easy way to get quick answers to qestions.
4. I think that my client could benefit through microblogging, since it is such a big organization, it is an easy way to communicate with each other. It is also a great way to find out interesting things about people that you don’t know very well. It’s a good way for everyone in the organization to get better acquainted.